Corporate Retreats and Family Reunions
The Lodge at Trout Creek is an awesome destination for your next family reunion or corporate retreat. Everyone will be able to get away from it all, come to the Lodge, and enjoy the time with each other.
We offer upscale lodging with down home hospitality
Besides the five elegant and unique suites, your group will enjoy the den, extra kitchen, theater room and game / exercise room, not counting all that the outdoors has to offer.
The main kitchen and great room / dining room can be reserved for added opportunities as well. Breakfasts will not be included if the main kitchen and great / dining room are reserved.
The Event Center and grounds can be used, as well for additional activities.
The extra kitchen, theater room, den, game / exercise room,
and music parlor with grand piano can entertain your overnight group.
To reserve The Lodge at Trout Creek for your family reunion or retreat, there is a two-night minimum.
|Season||Two Day||Additional Day of Lodging|
|Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend||$5000.00||$1700.00 for each day|
|Spring, Fall, Winter||$4200.00||$1300.00 for each day|
|Thanksgiving to New Year’s Day||$4400.00||$1400.00 for each day|
(There is a two-night minimum stay requirement.)
- Lodging for up to 12 people in our five luxurious suites (one suite can accommodate up to 4 people).
- Use of both kitchens and dining areas on the main level and lower level. Use of one full-size refrigerator on the lower level, two ovens on the main level and one oven on the lower level. Seating for up to 12 people at the table on the main level and up to 8 people at the table on the lower level plus extra seating at the breakfast bar as well. There is also a grill on the patio for your use.
- Use of the rest of the Lodge which includes the den, game room, exercise room with laundry service, and theater room on the lower level. Also, the grand piano on the main level. There is the Eagle’s Nest, covered porch in front of the Lodge, and a deck and patio in the back of the Lodge with tables and chairs on each level to use.
- Use of the grounds for the ceremony/event (up to 150 people). There is the area in the back of the Lodge and around the pond. The concrete pad between the Lodge and the Event Center can be used as well.
- Use of the Event Center (up to 150 people).
- Cleaning fees.