Start your married life together surrounded by family, friends and mountain views in this true Montana setting. Centrally located between Spokane, Washington, Missoula and Kalispell, Montana, The Lodge at Trout Creek is only a two-hour drive away. Up to twelve can enjoy the overnight accommodations in the five luxurious suites. Other accommodations are available in the area for the rest of your guests.
This property allows for a variety of indoor and outdoor settings.
The great room with the log staircase could accommodate a cozy ceremony, with music from the grand piano in the background.
The lawn boasts the mountain views for both small and large ceremonies. Alternatively, the guests could gather around the pond to witness vows from the peninsula or dock.
For your pre and post wedding events, our modern Event Center is 1600 square feet of finished walls and concrete floor. The four overhead doors can be opened to let in the mountain breeze or closed to keep out the wind and rain.
The reception can extend out onto the concrete pad and front patio of the lodge.
To assist in your preparations, the main kitchen and great room / dining area can be reserved along with your suites for your self-catered event. Your chef will appreciate the large commercial range and extra ovens. Breakfasts will not be included if the main kitchen and great / dining room are reserved.
The extra kitchen, theater room, den, game / exercise room, and music parlor with grand piano can entertain your overnight wedding party.
The extra kitchen, theater room, den, game / exercise room,
and music parlor with grand piano can entertain your entire wedding party.
To reserve The Lodge at Trout Creek for your wedding, there is a two-night minimum.
|Season||Two Day||Additional Day of Lodging|
|Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend||$5000.00||$1700.00 for each day|
|Spring, Fall, Winter||$4200.00||$1300.00 for each day|
|Thanksgiving to New Year’s Day||$4400.00||$1400.00 for each day|
(There is a two-night minimum stay requirement.)
- Lodging for up to 12 people in our five luxurious suites (one suite can accommodate up to 4 people).
- Use of both kitchens and dining areas on the main level and lower level. Use of one full-size refrigerator on the lower level, two ovens on the main level and one oven on the lower level. Seating for up to 12 people at the table on the main level and up to 8 people at the table on the lower level plus extra seating at the breakfast bar as well. There is also a grill on the patio for your use.
- Use of the rest of the Lodge which includes the den, game room, exercise room with laundry service, and theater room on the lower level. Also, the grand piano on the main level. There is the Eagle’s Nest, covered porch in front of the Lodge, and a deck and patio in the back of the Lodge with tables and chairs on each level to use.
- Use of the grounds for the ceremony/event (up to 150 people). There is the area in the back of the Lodge and around the pond. The concrete pad between the Lodge and the Event Center can be used as well.
- Use of the Event Center (up to 150 people).
- Cleaning fees.