Centrally located between Spokane, Washington, Missoula, and Kalispell, Montana, our Lodge is just minutes from Trout Creek located in the northwest portion of Montana. We are only 2 hours away from one of these cities, all with international airports. Those with private aircraft may fly into Thompson Falls, just 25 minutes away. Make this your secluded, yet, not isolated retreat.
Directions to the Lodge
Directions from: (click on the location for turn by turn directions from Google Maps)
Spokane, Washington – Spokane International Airport (GEG)
Take I-90 east to Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho. Turn north onto Highway 95 to Sandpoint, Idaho. Turn east on Highway 200, the Pend Oreille Scenic Byway into Montana to Trout Creek. See directions from Trout Creek.
Missoula, Montana – Missoula International Airport (MSO)
Take I-90 west to Highway 93. Turn north onto Highway 93 to Highway 200. Turn west on Highway 200 to Trout Creek. See directions from Trout Creek.
Kalispell, Montana – Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
Take Highway 93 south to Highway 28. Head southwest on Highway 28 to Plains. Turn west on Highway 200 to Trout Creek. See directions from Trout Creek.
- In Trout Creek, turn south on Cedar Street, just west of the gas station.
- Turn west (right) on Fir Street.
- Turn south (left) on Larch Street.
- Turn west (right) on Pine Street.
- Turn south (left) on Flockerzi Road over the railroad tracks.
- Veer to the left at the “Y” after the railroad tracks and continue on Flockerzi Road. (DO NOT GO STRAIGHT ONTO SQUIRE LANE NORTH)
- At the “T”, turn west (right) on Trout Creek.
- Turn north (right) on Squire Lane South.
- The driveway for The Lodge at Trout Creek begins just past the house and green metal barn with horse statues out front.
- At the “Y” veer to the left and continue up the 1/2 mile driveway to arrive at The Lodge at Trout Creek.
GPS Coordinates: 47.831211, -115.621592
Get in Touch
Give us a call to make your reservation for a memorable time in Montana.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover or personal check
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- How far is The Lodge from the town of Trout Creek?
The Lodge is located just a few short minutes from town.
- Is there a corporate airport nearby?
Yes, Thompson Falls, only 25 minutes away, has an airport for private aircraft.
- How close is the nearest major airport?
We are two hours away from Spokane, Missoula and Kalispell – all have International Airports
- Can I book online?
Reservations are only accepted via telephone at this time.